In Which I Do A Brief Year Review
🎶It’s here, it’s here, it’s the end of the year! 🎶
(There’s emojis in that, so if you can’t see them then that’s why. Because: emoji)
WordPress has emailed me a Year In Blogging Review email but it seems to lack warmth, lack heart and lack love. So I’ve taken the bits I’ve deemed important enough and added more stuff that I like.
(The pic-texts are from WordPress, the texts from me.)
Also, recently, I hit over 100’000 blog views. And 3’600 subscribers. I’m working on how to get you all to do my bidding.
I didn’t even know there WERE that many countries! Doubt I could name that many anyway!
Can’t believe I wasn’t following any of you kids… I am now. (Internetly, not stalkerly!)
That’s the basics! But these are the more important facts:
1. Finished a heap more 10k runs and one more marathon (marathon total is now 3).
2. Knocked a massive 21 minutes off my marathon PB, bringing it down to a more respectable 04:27:30.
3. Entered, and finished, my first ever (short course) triathlon in Skipton.
4. Visited New York with my lovely wife Sarah and brought her home, along with this:
5. Wore above hoodie out in public, didn’t get ridiculed.
6. Entered IMUK / Ironman UK for July 2015 and started training, and realised spin classes and Boot Camp classes chuffing hurt! My sponsorship page can be found here: FUNDRAISING
THANK YOU to the people that have already donated! (dgobsrunning was one, Anna was another)
7. Got a new 10k PB and half marathon PB too!
8. Got you to read this.
In conclusion, have a great New Year and thank you for all the support during the year, please don’t leave me!
Want To Be Friends?
Nike+ : Marc Hemingway
Strava: Marc Hemingway